The Chaplaincy team are here to support students of any and no faith.
We provide a confidential listening service and space for people to come and talk about any issue, including bereavement, feeling isolated, finding a faith community and spiritual, ethical or personal concerns. Support is informal, through dropping in for a chat or getting in touch via email. Support is informal, through dropping in for a chat or getting in touch via email.
Prayer Rooms and Reflective Spaces
- Sanctuary and Quiet Room,
- Reflection Room, The Octagon
- Muslim Prayer Rooms — Brothers (Room 3E41) and Sisters (Room 3E44A)
- Room 1B28a
- New Sanctuary Space
- Room 2B002
- Room 4AF028
Get in touch
Tel: +44 (0)117 32 84142 or +44 (0)7824 460 958
You can find more information about UWE Chaplaincy and local places of worship on our website:
- Read Next
- Need some extra support at UWE? UWE Wellbeing & Mental Health Support Support For International Students Need the police, but can't speak? Bristol International Student Centre - events, advice & support UWE Bristol - Campus Resident Support Group Virtual Global Reception Happy Mind Collective - FREE mindfulness courses Statement from South Wales Police on drug safety Important information - Xanax Meet the Team Make sure you feel safe on campus Glenside & The Hollies - Local Area Guide HallsLife: What's on 15th - 21st March
- Pack the perfect picnic National Student Housing Survey - win £500 Blackbullion - Money Advice Surviving First Year as a Mature Student Community Gardening