Recipe of the week: 'Prawn curry in a hurry'
Try something different to your tradition curry with a prawn curry!
- 2 tbsp curry paste (e.g. Patak's Origional Balti curry paste)
- 1 finely sliced onion
- 200g large raw or cooked prawns
- 400g can chopped tomato with garlic
- large bunch coriander, leaves and stalks chopped (optional)
- boiled rice
- naan bread
- Drizzle some oil from the curry paste jar into a wok or large frying pan, gently heat, then add the onion.
- Sizzle over a low heat for 4 mins until the onion softens, then stir in the paste and cook for a few mins longer.
- Stir in the prawns and tomatoes, then bring to a simmer. (If using raw prawns, simmer until they have changed colour and are cooked through).
- Season, if you like, then add the coriander just before serving with boiled rice and naan bread.
- Read Next
- 10 mins Indian chickpeas with poached eggs recipe Vegan Recipe ideas Recipe of the week - Starbucks Inspired Ice Coffee Recipe of the week - Lemonade Scones! Like eggs? Love omelette! Perfect the Perfect Spud Cook with us - with Cookpad Recipe of the week - Easy Veggie Chilli Recipe of the week - Easy Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe of the week - easy omelette Recipe of the week - Thai Green Curry Recipe of the week - Chicken Tikka Masala An award to be proud of! New hashtag for Hospitality
- Circuit Laundry MOB Kitchen - Back to Uni Cookbook Life in the UK vs. China How to use social media to settle into freshers life Bristol Guide: International Supermarkets