Recipe of the week - Lemon Garlic Salmon and Asparagus
This super easy recipe is full of goodness! And perfect staple for Freshers', serve with potatoes if you're feeling really hungry!
- 1 salmon fillet
- Asparagus (or you could use broccoli if you're not a fan!)
- Olive oil
- 1 Lemon
- 3 cloves of garlic
- Heat a couple of glugs of oil and a knob of butter in a pan on a medium heat
- When the pan is hot add salmon and asparagus and season with salt and pepper
- Chop and add the garlic and cover with a lid
- After about 4 mins, turn over the salmon, cook for another 4 mins with the lid on
- When the salmon is cooked through, squeeze the juice of the lemon over the top of the salmon and serve
- Read Next
- Recipe of the week - Quick Leftover Miso Soup How to decorate your uni room 6 apps to keep you fit at uni 10 mins Indian chickpeas with poached eggs recipe Recipe of the week - Thai Green Curry Recipe of the week: 'Prawn curry in a hurry' Recipe of the week - Chicken Tikka Masala Vegan Recipe ideas Recipe of the week - easy omelette Like eggs? Love omelette! Perfect the Perfect Spud An award to be proud of!
- Circuit Laundry MOB Kitchen - Back to Uni Cookbook Life in the UK vs. China How to use social media to settle into freshers life Bristol Guide: International Supermarkets