Recipe of the week - homemade pizzas
Hey, it's your Frenchay RAs here. We've been experimenting with making our own easy 'cheats' pizzas which are just as delicious as your favourite restaurants or takeaways. Check out our video to find out how to make your own.
All you need is ...
- Pizza bases (we've used Napolina) but these are available from any supermarket
- Pizza topping sauce (again we've used Napolina) but you can buy them anywhere or make your own from pasata.
- Toppings, like veggies and meat
- Read Next
- Recipe of the week - Starbucks Inspired Ice Coffee Cook with us - with Cookpad Meet your GLENSIDE Resident Assistants! Recipe of the week - Easy Veggie Chilli MOB Kitchen - Back to Uni Cookbook Perfect the Perfect Spud Like eggs? Love omelette! Recipe of the week - Ashlea's Easy Smoothie Recipe of the week - Quick Leftover Miso Soup Recipe of the week - Easy Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe of the week - Minnesota Hot Rice Irie Box Self-isolating? 10 ways to keep you busy! Self-Isolation: Ashlea's Lockdown Diary: How to Find Happiness In Isolation
- Circuit Laundry MOB Kitchen - Back to Uni Cookbook Life in the UK vs. China How to use social media to settle into freshers life Bristol Guide: International Supermarkets