Meet the Team
Worrying about moving away from home and your support system?
We will support you the best we can during your time at UWE and that's why you will meet and speak to lots of people whilst you're living in UWE Accommodation who are available to support you.
- Customer Service Assistants will help you with your general enquires relating to your accommodation such as reporting maintenance issues and replacing lost keys. You can visit either Cotswold Customer Services between 07:00 and 19:00 or Wallscourt Park Customer Services between 07:00 and 19:00 for help with these problems. Alternatively, you can call or email us; Cotswold 0117 328 6227 firstname.lastname@example.org and Wallscourt Park 0117 328 7364 email@example.com .
- Campus Support Officers provide night patrols of the accommodation between 7pm and 7am. They will also deal with emergency situations such as fire alarm activations or antisocial behaviour. They will also provide you with assistance if you have any problems within these later hours. Please call 0117 32 86404 if you need their assistance. If you are locked out of your accommodation after 10pm please report to the East Reception at the front of the campus.
- Resident Assistants are students who live within the accommodation to help you settle in and adjust to life at UWE. They have been in your shoes before and know exactly how you feel so make sure you introduce yourself to them! You can usually reach them by requesting to see them at your Customer Service Desk between 17:30 & 19:30. If you live in Wallscourt Park you can call the Resident Assistant on their phone between 18:00 & 23:00. After 23:00 they are available for emergencies such as lockouts.
- Accommodation Managers are responsible for the day-to-day management of Wallscourt Park and your safety during your time living here. If you'd like to make an appointment to meet your Accommodation Manager, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Wellbeing Service is there to support you with your mental health and personal development. They provide counselling services to all students at UWE. You need to register with them online to use their services or contact them on 0117 32 86268.
- Out of Hours Team - this service is available out of hours in term time, 19:00 to 07:00 Monday to Friday and 24 hours at weekends. You can drop in drop in to the Student Centre (Farmhouse) and speak to a Student Support Officer face to face, or call 07814 791212, or email@example.com.
- Read Next
- Flat-sharing Drama UWE Bristol - Campus Resident Support Group Keep in touch ! Blackbullion - Money Advice Ella's top tips for first year! A Resident Assistant Guide - Eating Out in Bristol Need some extra support at UWE? 5 of the Easiest Fresher's Recipes UWE Wellbeing & Mental Health Support Need the police, but can't speak?
- Pack the perfect picnic National Student Housing Survey - win £500 Blackbullion - Money Advice Surviving First Year as a Mature Student Community Gardening