Feel Good February - 31 Ways to relax, as suggested by you!
For Feel Good February, we asked what makes you feel Zen and how you like to relax. Here's what you came up with .....
1. Taking a break with a hot drink
2. Having a moment with your fave songs
3. Loosing yourself in a good book
4. You-tube yoga and free Centre for Sport classes
5. Self-care days - Got to look after number 1!
6. Face masks and films
7.Catching up with you nearest and dearest
8. Long walks .. deep in thought
9.Throwing on your comfy jumpers and fluffy socks!
10. Warm showers and hot baths!
11. Fruit bowls and healthy snacks
12. Mood lighting, aka everyone's favourite - fairy lights
13. Painting - especially sunsets
14. Bike rides in the countryside
15. Windsurfing with the UWE windsurfing society! Check them out here!
16. Meditating - finding your inner peace
17. Flat baking days - who's wants cake?
18. A spot of indoor weight training
19. Gaming with friends ... Who's up for Mario Cart?
20. Hot choc and marshmallows when its raining outside
21. Daydreaming :) Where's your happy place?
22. Soppy movies (the notebook)
23. Playing in the snow - when we're lucky enough to have it.
24. Taking part in HallsLife activities - We're happy you said that :)
25. Sharing your happiness and worries
26. Kids colouring books (way more fun than adult ones)
27. Jamming on the guitar
28. Journaling or painting
29. Clay modelling with the flat fam! How cute!?
30. Sleep, zzzzzzz. Everyone loves a good nap.
31. Comfort food! Mmmmm ....vegan chicken nuggs
32. Cranking up the vinyl (mostly Harry Style's)
33. Netflix - of course! Reality TV, House MD?
34. Flat dinner party time
35. Did someone say flat - fancy dress?
- Read Next
- Need some extra support at UWE? Flat-sharing Drama My 6 Steps to Happiness Centre for Music - Online Classes Top tips for the best nights sleep - as suggested by YOU! Join UWE Hockey today Looking After Yourself at UWE Bristol and Bath Volunteering Q&As Happy Mind Collective - FREE mindfulness courses Same Day Support Chats Tell us what you think of UWE's outdoor spaces! How YOU can help someone's mental health Keeping your mental health in check at university Self-isolation: A student guide Self-Isolation: Ashlea's Lockdown Diary: How to Find Happiness In Isolation
- Moving out of halls? Pack the perfect picnic Blackbullion - Money Advice Community Gardening MOB Kitchen - Back to Uni Cookbook