Don't Get Locked Out!!! - How your room door works!
Door Usage in The Student Village and Wallscourt Park Flats.
- To unlock the door from the outside – swipe your access card on the black reader
- To lock the door from the outside - swipe your access card on the black reader
- To lock your door from the inside – turn the privacy/thumb turn
- To unlock your door from the inside – press the inside handle DOWN
The door will remain unlocked until the privacy/thumb turn is turned
- To prevent your bedroom door locking you out – always ensure the last thing you do is press the handle down or swipe it from the outside.
If you do have any issues please report to Cotswold/Wallscourt Park Reception and our Customer Services Team will assist you.
- Read Next
- What to expect if the University experiences Adverse Weather Conditions. Safety in your accommodation: Visitors Circuit Laundry Glenside & The Hollies - post and parcels Student Village - post and parcels Visitors, bubbles and households - explained! Cover 4 Students - insurance information Can't Live Without Internet? Accommodation Customer Services Desk The Student Accommdation Code Not Feeling Tip Top? Here's Some Top Tips! Need some extra support at UWE? UWE Wellbeing & Mental Health Support Meningitis & Septicemia - Know the Facts What to do if you're moving out.
- Surviving First Year as a Mature Student How to use social media to settle into freshers life Your responsibilities vs. your landlords Let's be positive about male body image! Stay healthy over summer!