Borrow an activity pack!
Add this event to your calendar
Stuck for something to do? We've got you covered.
We can't offer the usual range of great activities in our building at the moment, so we've bundled up some of the best bits of The Students' Union for you to enjoy at home with your flatmates, available on both Frenchay and Glenside campuses!
What can I borrow?
The following Activity Packs are available to borrow for up to 7 days:
- Book Bundle: selection of adult activity and colouring books as well as pencils/connector pens.
- Outdoor Games Bundle: Swingball, Quoits, Target Ball and 4 frisbees
- Board Games Bundle: contains a selection of the following board games: Dixit, Uno, Jenga, Uno Stacko, Labyrinth, Chamelon, One a Scale of to T-Rex, Exploding Kittens, 5 Second Rule, Dobble, What Do You Meme, Throw Throw Burrito.
- Nintendo Wii Bundle: Nintendo Wii console, 2 controllers, 2 nunchucks and 3 games (Just Dance, Wii Sports, Super Mario Smash Bros Brawl)
How do I book?
Booking an Activity Pack is super easy! Just follow these 3 simple steps:
1. Choose which Activity Pack you'd like to borrow
2. Send an email with your selection along with your name, student ID and flat number to: email@example.com
3. Collect your Activity Pack from The Students' Union Frenchay Reception
Is it safe to book an Activity Pack?
Yes! Our building is totally Covid-secure, with additional measures in place to keep you safe when you come in to collect your Activity Pack. Contactless collections and returns are available via our Delivery Zone in The SU Office. When you bring your Activity Pack back to us, we'll thoroughly clean and disinfect all items and quarantine them for 72 hours before making them available for the next person.
Terms and Conditions
• Activity Packs may only be booked out by current UWE students living in UWE Accommodation on Frenchay Campus.
• All items are allocated on a first come, first served basis via the booking process.
• Activity Packs must be returned to The Students’ Union Office Frenchay Office during office hours (09:00-17:00, Mon-Fri) by the agreed return date.
• Failure to return items may result in sanctions from UWE Accommodation.
• The condition of all items will be checked and noted by a member of staff prior to collection and inspected again on return. It is the responsibility of the student who places the booking to ensure that Activity Packs are returned on time and in a suitable condition.
• In the event of loss or damage to items, The Students’ Union at UWE reserves the right to charge a replacement fee.
• Should students in receipt of an Activity Pack need to self-isolate during the booking period, The Students’ Union at UWE will extend their booking by 14 days.
• The Students’ Union at UWE cannot guarantee delivery of Activity Packs to students who are currently self-isolating, however there is scope to offer this on a case by case basis, at the discretion of The Students’ Union at UWE and UWE Accommodation.
• Please note that all items will be thoroughly cleaned on return and quarantined for 72 hours before going back into circulation.
- Read Next
- HallsLife - What's on Monday 31st May - Sunday 6th June HallsLife - What's on 14th - 20th June HallsLife: What's on 15th - 21st March Bristol Guide: Why you should take up cycling and how to get started Friday Funday - Every Friday at the SU - CANCELLED UWE Bristol - Campus Resident Support Group Campus Update - campuses remain open UWE Sport - online classes #AlcoholAwarenessWeek - 10 booze free days out HallsLife Taskmaster - WIN A WII HallsLife events this week - 26th October to 1st November Bring your own bubble Join UWE Hockey today Exploring Bristol: Gloucester Road Your Bristol Bucket list
- Moving out of halls? Pack the perfect picnic Blackbullion - Money Advice Community Gardening MOB Kitchen - Back to Uni Cookbook