Become a Halls Rep!!
Become a Halls Rep!
The Halls Rep programme is re-launching for 2021! Being a Halls Rep is a great way to boost your CV, meet amazing friends for life, and make a difference!
What is a Halls Rep?
- Halls Reps sit on the HallsLife Committee and help us run events, from planning our programme, giving ideas, and passing on feedback.
- They represent students living in halls and can bring their concerns, feedback, and ideas to make positive change happen.
What do I have to do?
- Being a Halls Rep is really what you make of it! Mostly it involves attending committee meetings and giving us feedback, ideas, and suggestions of how to make HallsLife the best it can be!
- You can also get involved in things that interest you from planning your own events (with support from us of course) to running HallsLife social media to organising inter-hall sporting competitions!
How do I join?
To find out more info and register your interest head to https://bit.ly/3i56CuF We'll be in touch with everyone who's expressed interest in early Feburary.
If you have any questions please email suhallslife@uwe
- Read Next
- HallsLife - What's on Monday 31st May - Sunday 6th June HallsLife Taskmaster - WIN A WII HallsLife Craft Club - Windowsill Garden Workshop & FREE kits How to make your flat a home - Bottle Lamps HallsLife events this week - 26th October to 1st November Student Village Room Tour Welcome to UWE Bristol Tour Cook with us - with Cookpad Keep in touch ! Introducing HallsLife HallsLife: What's on 15th - 21st March Your guide to being a Resident Assistant The books getting me through lockdown 3.0 (Part Two) My Summer of a Lifetime in Bali
- Moving out of halls? Pack the perfect picnic Blackbullion - Money Advice Community Gardening MOB Kitchen - Back to Uni Cookbook