Accommodation Customer Services Desk
Hopefully you are pretty excited about living in our accommodation and being part of our fantastic student community.
However we know that sometimes not everything is plain sailing when you move in and sometimes you may need a bit of help!
Our friendly staff on the Customer Services desks at Cotswold and Wallscourt Park would love to see you. Our customer services desk are open 7 days a week to answer your queries and can help with the following;
- Issue / replace access cards and keys.
- Assist with maintenance issues and requests.
- Assist with Visitor requests - ** Due to the current pandemic, visitors are not currently permitted in accommodation **
- Arrange Bike Storage.
- E-Listening - see it, report it!
- Tenancy reference request
- Arrange a meeting with your Accommodation Manager or the Accommodation Administrators regarding any aspect of your stay or contract.
So pop down and see us or contact us at;
Cotsowld Customer Service Desk
OPENING HOURS 7am to 7pm
Telephone - +44 (0)117 3286227
Email - Cotswold@uwe.ac.uk
Wallscourt Customer Service Desk
OPENING HOURS 11am to 5pm CLOSED SUMMER 2021, REOPENS SEPTEMBER
Telephone - +44 (0)117 3287364
Email - Wallscourtpark@uwe.ac.uk
- Read Next
- Student Village - post and parcels Self-isolating when you arrive at UWE? Need some extra support at UWE? UWE Wellbeing & Mental Health Support Visitors, bubbles and households - explained! Wallscourt Park - post and parcels Circuit Laundry Repairs Request Wallscourt Park - Local Area Guide Student Village - Local Area Guide
- MOB Kitchen - Back to Uni Cookbook Wallscourt Park - post and parcels Circuit Laundry Life in the UK vs. China How to use social media to settle into freshers life