Costs and what's included
When you live in our accommodation, you don't have to worry about any hidden costs. Your accommodation fees include:
- All utility bills, with no limit on the amounts you use
- High speed wi-fi in all rooms and communal areas
- Basic room contents insurance, with the option to pay for additional cover to suit your needs
- Lots of organised events and activities
- Access to 24-hour support services
Early rent payment
When you accept our accommodation offer, you will be asked to pay a £250 early rent payment - this will be deducted from your first instalment, it is not a deposit. Your first full instalment is due after term has started to give you chance to find your feet.
You can pay the full amount for your accommodation when you accept your offer, or pay in three instalments in line with your student finance payments.
If you're struggling to pay your accommodation fees or need an alternative payment schedule, this can be arranged with the Fees and Income office. You should get in touch with email@example.com and they will be able to help find a payment option that suits you.
If you need assistance in budgeting or think you may be eligible for the University of Leicester Student Hardship Fund, you should contact the Student Welfare Service at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The hardship fund is discretionary support provided by the University of Leicester to assist if you are experiencing financial hardship. Awards are income assessed, intended to help with day-to-day expenses and course related costs, including accommodation fees.
- Read Next
- Your Welcome Team! Contents Insurance Things to do in Leicester Make Your Room Your Home Your Accommodation Welcome Talk! Join your hall Facebook group! Residence Life Events Calendar: September Support in Halls Moving to Leicester? Top Spots to Visit! What to Expect When You Arrive How to report a maintanance issue Visiting Reception Safely About Your Hall: Stamford The University Shuttle Bus - 2021/22 Passes About Your Hall: John Foster
- About Your Hall: John Foster How to | Personalise your living space Keeping your bike safe at uni Have you had your meningitis jab? The essentials for your first food shop!