Wallscourt Park - post and parcels
Please ensure that all mail is properly addressed to include your flat/house number.
Ordering parcel via courier
- Couriers should always try to deliver directly to you, either at your house or via the intercom to your flat
- Arrange a delivery time that you are available
- Please don't ask the couriers to deliver to Wallscourt Customer Service Desk if you are on-site and available to collect parcels yourself
- If you are receiving mail from Amazon, you should use the Amazon lockers (more info below)
- If you are not at home at the time of your delivery, your parcels (and post that requires a signature) will be delivered to the Wallscourt Customer Service desk
Collecting parcels from Wallscourt Customer Service Desk
- You will receive a message from the Wallscourt Customer Service Desk (open 07:00 - 19:00 each day) when your parcel is ready for collection
- If you use our complimentary service, be aware that parcels can take up to 48 hours to process - maybe longer if it is over a weekend/bank holiday.
- During busy periods, e.g. Black Friday, processing can take +72 hours. Therefore we recommend you always be in to receive parcels, or make an order as far in advance so it is available to you when you need it.
- Please bring photo ID (student ID, driving license/ passport) to collect your parcel
- BE AWARE: even if your courier notifies you that your parcel has been delivered to us, you cannot collect it from us until we have processed it and you have received an email from us.
- Please ensure you use the hand gelling stations nearby before and after collecting your post, When collecting items from the reception only one person can access the area at any one time, face covering must be worn when collecting your post or parcel
- You have 14 days to collect your parcel from us, after this period it will be returned to sender
Collecting on behalf of a friend
- You can nominate a friend to collect your parcel
- But first you must email us your full name and student ID, request for a friend to collect it and provide their name and student number
- They will need to bring their student ID when they collect this for you
- There is an Amazon locker situated in Students' Union shop. Get your Amazon parcels delivered here FREE
- The address for the locker is - Address: Amazon Locker – Maurice, The Student’s Union at UWE, Union 1, Stoke Gifford, Frenchay Campus BS16 1QY, UK
Royal mail/ letters
- Royal mail and letters are delivered directly to each property. Flats and
studios have a mail box outside the block entrances.
Sending post and parcels
- There is a post box at the Student Union Shop in F Block, please ensure these have the correct postage stamps attached and your address on the back
- Read Next
- Student Village - post and parcels Glenside & The Hollies - post and parcels Wallscourt Park - Local Area Guide Student Village - Local Area Guide Circuit Laundry Glenside & The Hollies - Local Area Guide Self-isolate like a pro! Accommodation Customer Services Desk Don't Get Locked Out!!! - How your room door works! Bringing your bike to Campus? Need some extra support at UWE? Cover 4 Students - insurance information The Student Accommdation Code Visitors, bubbles and households - explained! Moving in - useful maps
- National Student Housing Survey - win £500 Blackbullion - Money Advice Advice From a Graduate: Budgeting How to use social media to settle into freshers life MOB Kitchen - Back to Uni Cookbook