Visitor Staying with you in Accommodation?
Whilst visitors are welcome, please note the following guidelines:
- All visitors must be 'signed in' by completing the visitors form and then issued with a visitors' pass by the Customer Services Desk.
- Only one visitor per resident allowed at any one time.
- Overnight visitors must be over 18 and may stay only two nights in any consecutive seven.
- You are responsible for your visitors' behaviour and should never leave them unaccompanied within the accommodation.
- Visitors are expected to behave in a responsible and considerate manner and may be asked to leave if they are causing a nuisance.
- Read Next
- Why YOU should join a society Mentally preparing yourself for university... Accommodation Customer Services Desk UWE Accommodation Fire Drills TV Licensing and students: know the facts Accommodation Show Flat Viewing Request Meet the Team Pass Inspection and Win a Prize! Collecting your keys? Living with people who are not 'your people'
- Pass Inspection and Win a Prize! 23 things that WILL happen in your first year at UWE Accommodation Customer Services Desk 11 Things to do when you move to Bristol 5 of the best places to eat in Bristol - Tips from an RA