Visitor Staying with you in Accommodation?
Whilst visitors are welcome, please note the following guidelines:
- All visitors must be 'signed in' by completing the visitors form and then issued with a visitors' pass by the Customer Services Desk.
- Only one visitor per resident allowed at any one time.
- Overnight visitors must be over 18 and may stay only two nights in any consecutive seven.
- You are responsible for your visitors' behaviour and should never leave them unaccompanied within the accommodation.
- Visitors are expected to behave in a responsible and considerate manner and may be asked to leave if they are causing a nuisance.
- Read Next
- #InternationalStudents: What to bring to uni Let's start getting ready for uni! Your guide to Bristol Accommodation Customer Services Desk TV Licensing and students: know the facts Accommodation Show Flat Viewing Request Have you sorted your bills for next year?
- Let's start getting ready for uni! City Tour & Museum Trip Hallslife International Food Evening Ella's top tips for first year! Accommodation Customer Services Desk