Visitor Staying with you in Accommodation?
Due to the current Covid-19 situation, visitors are not permitted on campus at this time.
Whilst visitors are welcome, please note the following guidelines:
- All visitors must be 'signed in' by completing the visitors form and then issued with a visitors' pass by the Customer Services Desk.
- Only one visitor per resident allowed at any one time.
- Overnight visitors must be over 18 and may stay only two nights in any consecutive seven.
- You are responsible for your visitors' behaviour and should never leave them unaccompanied within the accommodation.
- Visitors are expected to behave in a responsible and considerate manner and may be asked to leave if they are causing a nuisance.
- Read Next
- Student Village Room Tour Your guide to Bristol How to choose your accommodation at UWE! Unibuddy - chat to current students about life at UWE UWE Bristol - open day vlog Welcome to UWE Bristol Tour Safety in your accommodation: Visitors Accommodation Customer Services Desk THE private accommodation checklist TV Licensing and students: know the facts Accommodation Show Flat Viewing Request
- Visitor Staying with you in Accommodation? Don't Get Locked Out!!! - How your room door works! Blackbullion - Money Advice Unibuddy - chat to current students about life at UWE Stay healthy over summer!