Advice & Wellbeing
UWE Sport - online classes
Check out our Instagram page for mini workouts with our personal trainers, check our story highlights for a shortcut!
To take part in our free classes download Zoom and use the links below at the scheduled time to connect to an online exercise class. Before you join please read the following guidance:
- Please be aware that you are participating in this class/workout at your own risk.
- Take a look around the area you are exercising in. Ensure that you have a non-slip surface and that you are free and clear of all objects and obstructions.
- Finally, please avoid activities that you feel may aggravate any current injuries, aches or pains; or any other known medical conditions or concerns.
Exercise Class Timetable: Week Commencing Monday 9 November 2020
- Read Next
- Campus Update - campuses remain open UWE Sport Online Classes UWE Bristol Sport - On your Doorstep Need some extra support at UWE? Reporting coronavirus symptoms UWE Wellbeing & Mental Health Support Univeristy life in self isolation UWE Bristol - Campus Resident Support Group Join UWE Hockey today Borrow an activity pack! Give it a Go! Self-isolating? 10 ways to keep you busy! Self-isolate like a pro! Self-isolation: Apps to pass the time Lockdown 3.0 - Workouts in your room
- National Student Housing Survey - win £500 Blackbullion - Money Advice MOB Kitchen - Back to Uni Cookbook Your guide to International food stores in Bristol How to choose your accommodation at UWE!