Recipe of the week: 'Prawn curry in a hurry'
Try something different to your tradition curry with a prawn curry!
- 2 tbsp curry paste (e.g. Patak's Origional Balti curry paste)
- 1 finely sliced onion
- 200g large raw or cooked prawns
- 400g can chopped tomato with garlic
- large bunch coriander, leaves and stalks chopped
- boiled rice
- naan bread
- Drizzle some oil from the curry paste jar into a wok or large frying pan, gently heat, then add the onion.
- Sizzle over a low heat for 4 mins until the onion softens, then stir in the paste and cook for a few mins longer.
- Stir in the prawns and tomatoes, then bring to a simmer. (If using raw prawns, simmer until they have changed colour and are cooked through).
- Season, if you like, then add the coriander just before serving with boiled rice and naan bread.
- Read Next
- 10 mins Indian chickpeas with poached eggs recipe Vegan Recipe ideas Quarantine Kitchen - Starbucks Inspired Ice Coffee Fresher's Pasta Recipes Restaurant inspired Recipes Perfect the Perfect Spud Like eggs? Love omelette! Cook with us - with Cookpad Recipe of the week - Minnesota Hot Rice Recipe of the week - steak and ale pie Quarantine Kitchen - Easy Veggie Chili Recipe of the week - Vege lentil casserole Recipe of the week - Easy Peasy Stir Fry Cookpad: Zoom Kitchen
- Visitor Staying with you in Accommodation? Don't Get Locked Out!!! - How your room door works! Blackbullion - Money Advice Unibuddy - chat to current students about life at UWE Stay healthy over summer!