Quarantine kitchen - homemade pizzas
Hey, it's your Frenchay RAs here, we sure have been missing pizzas from our favourite restaurants during lockdown, but we've also been experimenting with making our own easy 'cheats' pizzas which are just as delicious. Check out our video to find out how to make your own.
All you need is ...
- Pizza bases (we've used Napolina) but these are available from any supermarket
- Pizza topping sauce (again we've used Napolina) but you can buy them anywhere or make your own from pasata.
- Toppings, like veggies and meat
- Read Next
- Quarantine Kitchen - Starbucks Inspired Ice Coffee Restaurant inspired Recipes Quarantine Kitchen - Easy Veggie Chilli Cook with us - with Cookpad Fill Your Fridge: Recipe Edition Meet your GLENSIDE Resident Assistants! Recipe of the Week - Pizza Pitta Bread Recipe of the week - Easy Peasy Stir Fry Recipe of the week - Chicken, Broccoli and Pesto Pasta Perfect the Perfect Spud Like eggs? Love omelette! HallsLife - weekly event rundown: 1st June - 7th June Recipe of the week - Minnesota Hot Rice Recipe of the week - Chilli Con Carne
- Visitor Staying with you in Accommodation? Don't Get Locked Out!!! - How your room door works! Blackbullion - Money Advice What's there to do near Frenchay Campus? Finding your second year house