Recipe of the week - homemade pizzas
Hey, it's your Frenchay RAs here. We've been experimenting with making our own easy 'cheats' pizzas which are just as delicious as your favourite restaurants or takeaways. Check out our video to find out how to make your own.
All you need is ...
- Pizza bases (we've used Napolina) but these are available from any supermarket
- Pizza topping sauce (again we've used Napolina) but you can buy them anywhere or make your own from pasata.
- Toppings, like veggies and meat
- Read Next
- Cook with us - with Cookpad Meet your GLENSIDE Resident Assistants! Recipe of the Week - Pizza Pitta Bread Recipe of the week - Easy Veggie Chilli Recipe of the week - Chicken, Broccoli and Pesto Pasta MOB Kitchen - Back to Uni Cookbook Perfect the Perfect Spud Like eggs? Love omelette! Recipe of the week - Chocolate Cupcakes with Buttercream Recipe of the week - Minnesota Hot Rice Self-isolation: A student guide Lockdown 3.0 - Think Positive, Be Positive Self-isolating? 10 ways to keep you busy! Self-Isolation: Ashlea's Lockdown Diary: How to Find Happiness In Isolation
- Blackbullion - Money Advice Advice From a Graduate: Budgeting #Jan starters - 18 unexpected things you need at uni #Jan starters - How to use social media to settle into freshers life How to choose your accommodation at UWE!