Need a job for next year?
Welcome Week Reps (2019)
We need a great team of returning second and third year students to help us put on our Welcome 2019 events and help all new students settle in, and feel part of their new UWE community. We are looking for students with excellent communication skills who will speak about what The Students' Union can offer.
- Welcoming students - Being the friendly face of the Welcome Week Programme.
- Assisting with ticketing.
- Event support, including at The Freshers’ Fair, International Students’ Orientation, and events at Glenside and Bower campuses.
- Supporting the Marketing team in promoting The Students’ Union and Welcome events.
- Supporting the Marketing team by helping to manage and create content for The Students’ Union’s social media channels.
- Attending kitchen meetings in Halls of Accommodation to be the face of The Students’ Union.
- Support the running of our Late Night, Do It Right campaign – Ensuring our students have a great and safe night out.
Skills and Experience:
- Excellent communication skills.
- High levels of self-motivation, enthusiasm and commitment.
* Please note that to be eligible to apply for this role you must be a current UWE student and returning to study in September 2019.
Apply here - https://www.thestudentsunion.co.uk/opportunities/jobs/vacancy/1988/
- Read Next
- Wellbeing & Mental Health Support Flat-sharing Drama Customer Services Post Room Blackbullion - Money Advice Alcohol Impact Survey - Your Chance to win £100 Make your ideas become reality Why Enterprise ? Personal Security Alarms Available HallsLife Assistant Needed - Paid Opportunity Meningitis Awareness
- Accommodation Customer Services Desk Still on Campus? - Spring Holiday Information Meet your GLENSIDE Resident Assistants 2018/2019! Drugs Awareness Sessions Fire Awareness Sessions