Meet the Team
Worrying about moving away from home and your support system?
We will support you the best we can during your time at UWE and that's why you will meet and speak to lots of people whilst you're living in Wallscourt Park who are available to support you.
- Customer Service Assistants will help you with your general enquires relating to your accommodation such as reporting maintenance issues and replacing lost keys. You can visit either Cotswold Customer Services between 07:00 and 22:00 or Wallscourt Park Customer Services between 07:00 and 19:00 for help with these problems. Alternatively, you can call or email us; Cotswold 0117 328 6227 email@example.com and Wallscourt Park 0117 328 7364 firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Campus Support Officers provide night patrols of the accommodation between 7pm and 7am. They will also deal with emergency situations such as fire alarm activations or antisocial behaviour. They will also provide you with assistance if you have any problems within these later hours. Please call 0117 32 86404 if you need their assistance. If you are locked out of your accommodation after 10pm please report to the East Reception at the front of the campus.
- Resident Assistants are students who live within the accommodation to help you settle in and adjust to life at UWE. They have been in your shoes before and know exactly how you feel so make sure you introduce yourself to them!
- Accommodation Managers are responsible for the day-to-day management of Wallscourt Park and your safety during your time living here. If you'd like to make an appointment to meet your Accommodation Manager, please email email@example.com.
- The Wellbeing Service is there to support you with your mental health and personal development. They provide counselling services to all students at UWE. You need to register with them online to use their services or contact them on 0117 32 86268.
- Out of Hours Team - this service is available out of hours in term time, 19:00 to 07:00 Monday to Friday and 24 hours at weekends. You can drop in drop in to the Student Centre (Farmhouse) and speak to a Student Support Officer face to face, or call 07814 791212, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Read Next
- Flat-sharing Drama Keep in touch ! A Resident Assistant's Top Tips for Moving In! Blackbullion - Money Advice Ella's top tips for first year! 5 of the best places to eat in Bristol - Tips from an RA Wellbeing & Mental Health Support What is HallsLife? Save the student - Your moving in checklist
- Accommodation Customer Services Desk Bristol Museum: Chinese New Year 2020 Refreshers' Fair 2020! New Job Alert - Student Ambassadors First year, second term - a guide to survival at UWE