If you are like me, then you absolutely love a good GIF...
So I have created a blog post to combine these two elements. Enjoy!
- Chicken breast
- 4 Tablespoons butter
- 3 garlic cloves crushed
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh oregano chopped
- 4 ounce mushrooms sliced
- 1 cup heavy cream
- ½ cup chicken broth
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese freshly grated
- salt and pepper to taste
- Add 2 tbsp butter and cook the chicken on medium high heat until cooked through (and not pink). Remove chicken and set aside on a plate.
- Add 2 tbsp butter and melt. Add garlic, fresh herbs and mushrooms. Saute for 1-2 minutes.
- Add the heavy cream, chicken broth, and Parmesan cheese. Whisk over medium high heat until it starts to thicken.
- Garnish with fresh herbs, chopped parsley, and freshly grated Parmesan cheese.
Cheese and Bacon Baked Potatoes
- Olive oil
- Diced crispy bacon
- Grated mozzarella
- Sour cream and chive
- Slice potatoes in half and cover with salt and olive oil, oven cook at 180°C for 45 mins
- Split all of the potato then sprinkle bacon and mozzarella onto the potato, then oven cook at 180°C for 10 mins
- Serve with sour cream and chive scooped on top
Bacon and Egg McMuffin
- English Muffin
- Cheese slices
- Fry bacon in oil until crispy
- Toast the english muffins
- Fry eggs
- Put cheese, fried egg and bacon into the muffin
- Et voila! McDonald's, eat your McHeart out x
- Read Next
- Don't know what to cook with your ingredients? Like eggs? Love omelette! Fresher's Pasta Recipes Perfect the Perfect Spud Vegan Recipe ideas Recipe of the Week Recipe of the week Recipe of the week: 'Prawn curry in a hurry' Your guide to Bristol An award to be proud of! 5 of the best places to eat in Bristol - Tips from an RA 5 Ways to bag bargain food, in Bristol! Your guide to catering on Frenchay Campus Bring Your Own Bowl : Thanksgiving Edition @ Glenside
- How to use your student village heater Accommodation Customer Services Desk Repairs Request 23 things that WILL happen in your first year at UWE Flat-sharing Drama