Don't Get Locked Out!!! - How your room door works!
Door Usage in The Student Village and Wallscourt Park Flats.
- To unlock the door from the outside – swipe your access card on the black reader
- To lock the door from the outside - swipe your access card on the black reader
- To lock your door from the inside – turn the privacy/thumb turn
- To unlock your door from the inside – press the inside handle DOWN
The door will remain unlocked until the privacy/thumb turn is turned
- To prevent your bedroom door locking you out – always ensure the last thing you do is press the handle down or swipe it from the outside.
If you do have any issues please report to Cotswold/Wallscourt Park Reception and our Customer Services Team will assist you.
- Read Next
- What to expect if the University experiences Adverse Weather Conditions. Safety in your accommodation: Visitors What to do if you're moving out. Repairs Request Meet the Team Quantock Post Room - revised hours How to make your second year house safe THE private accommodation checklist How to be the BEST neighbour Have you sorted your bills for next year? Perfect the Perfect Spud What to expect at Freshers 2019
- Visitor Staying with you in Accommodation? Don't Get Locked Out!!! - How your room door works! Blackbullion - Money Advice Unibuddy - chat to current students about life at UWE Stay healthy over summer!