Don't Get Locked Out!!! - How your room door works!
Door Usage in The Student Village and Wallscourt Park Flats.
- To unlock the door from the outside – swipe your access card on the black reader
- To lock the door from the outside - swipe your access card on the black reader
- To lock your door from the inside – turn the privacy/thumb turn
- To unlock your door from the inside – press the inside handle DOWN
The door will remain unlocked until the privacy/thumb turn is turned
- To prevent your bedroom door locking you out – always ensure the last thing you do is press the handle down or swipe it from the outside.
If you do have any issues please report to Cotswold/Wallscourt Park Reception and our Customer Services Team will assist you.
- Read Next
- Wallscourt Park - Local Area Guide Bringing your bike to Campus? Circuit Laundry Glenside & The Hollies - Local Area Guide What to expect if the University experiences Adverse Weather Conditions. Student Village - Local Area Guide Wallscourt Park - post and parcels Glenside & The Hollies - post and parcels Student Village - post and parcels Safety in your accommodation: Visitors Self-isolating? 10 ways to keep you busy! Accommodation Customer Services Desk Cover 4 Students - insurance information The Student Accommdation Code Visitors, bubbles and households - explained!
- Circuit Laundry Blackbullion - Money Advice Advice From a Graduate: Budgeting The ultimate guide to becoming a vegetarian 18 unexpected things you need at uni