Don't Get Locked Out!!! - How your room door works!
Door Usage in The Student Village and Wallscourt Park Flats.
- To unlock the door from the outside – swipe your access card on the black reader
- To lock the door from the outside - swipe your access card on the black reader
- To lock your door from the inside – turn the privacy/thumb turn
- To unlock your door from the inside – press the inside handle DOWN
The door will remain unlocked until the privacy/thumb turn is turned
- To prevent your bedroom door locking you out – always ensure the last thing you do is press the handle down or swipe it from the outside.
If you do have any issues please report to Cotswold/Wallscourt Park Reception and our Customer Services Team will assist you.
- Read Next
- What to expect if the University experiences Adverse Weather Conditions. Safety in your accommodation: Visitors Self-isolating? 10 ways to keep you busy! What to do if you're moving out. Repairs Request Quantock Post Room - revised hours Ezekiel's top tips for Freshers' THE private accommodation checklist How to be the BEST neighbour Have you sorted your bills for next year? Perfect the Perfect Spud HallsLife - weekly event rundown 8th June - 14th June
- Visitor Staying with you in Accommodation? Don't Get Locked Out!!! - How your room door works! Blackbullion - Money Advice What's there to do near Frenchay Campus? Finding your second year house