THE playlist to make you feel motivated
Motivation can be hard to find when it's winter, but we've got the best playlist and songs to give you that 'get up and go' attitude.
Whether you need some motivation to go to the gym or to just not spend your day lounging in bed, listening to music is exactly what you need.
Spotify has plenty of motivational playlists for you to choose from - better yet, you could make your own. Here are our best picks of motivational songs to kick-start that playlist.
1. Eminem - Lose Yourself
Lose yourself in Eminem's motivational song, if you had one shot or one opportunity, would you just let it slip?
2. Andra Day - Rise Up
You'll want to rise up, rise up unafraid and you'll do it a thousand times again after listening to Andra Day.
3. Drake - Started From The Bottom
If Drake started from the bottom and brought his whole team here, then so can you!
4. Swedish House Mafia - Save The World
Who's gonna save the world tonight? YOU ARE!!!
5. Demi Lovato - Skyscraper
You are a skyscraper, rising from the ground, by now you have well and truly got the motivation back in your life.
6. Destiny's Child - Survivor
Destiny's Child knows exactly how to get that motivational feeling. "I'm not gon' give up, I'm not gon' stop, I'm gon' work harder, I'M A SURVIVOR", what a motto to live by!
7. Natasha Bedingfield - Unwritten
No one else can feel it for you, only you can let it in so it's down to you to find that motivation as today is where your book begins!
So get your playlist together, put your music on full blast and get motivated!
- Read Next
- Take Time Out Recognising Stress at Uni Stress, Is It Friend Or Foe? Secrets of the Savannah How we got here: Mannequin House 8 great things to do in Durham Stirling: The National Wallace Monument Want to go on an adventure? Alpaca my bags! FRESH focus on Chester Why I love staying FRESH...
- Most Employable Degrees Fast Food Everything you need to know about your VISA! Your guide to Glasgow Why I love staying FRESH...