Stocking fillers on a BUDGET!
Christmas is just around the corner and even though you might be a bit short on cash, there are some great stocking filler presents to suit every budget.
We've got some perfect stocking fillers that you can get for your friends and family that will get you in the good books. And the best thing about them? They're ALL affordable!
1. For the bookworms
A book is an easy stocking filler because there are so many to choose from and you can easily tailor your choice of book to someone's hobbies and interests. If you need some ideas, here are our top picks:
- Normal People - the Waterstones book of the year!
- Joe's 30-Minute Meals
- The Little Book of Cocktails
2. For a bit of fun
For a lot of families, Christmas isn't Christmas without a game that has everyone in stitches. Try something new with our best family-friendly picks:
3. For those who love a cosy night in
To be honest, these are all things that everyone needs. You can't go wrong with these picks:
4. For the phone addicts
If you've got one of those (annoying) friends or family members that is obsessed with their phone, we've picked out some stocking fillers that they won't believe they lived without:
5. For the people you love
Want to go that extra mile to show your friend or relative how much you care? A simple way to do this is to get them something personalised with their name on or a private joke between the two of you:
6. For the film fanatics
There are hundreds of quirky film-related gifts out there - all you need to do is find out what their favourite film is. If they're a huge fan, this should be no trouble! Here is some merch you can get on a budget:
- Read Next
- How to absolutely smash your meal prep... Student Blogger: University Survival Guide Looking After Your Mental Health In A New Season #LetsTalk depression Do your friends/family not 'get' your mental health? What type of student are you? Take Time Out Bloggers and vloggers, we want you! Bipolar Disorder and University #InYourCorner: Helping your mate's mental health
- The MANY benefits of living in a studio flat... Sex is like Tea Women Taking Over Industries Fresh Charity Week in Support of Young Minds Mind the Gap (Year)