Squad Goals Competition: Win an Amazon Echo Dot!
Uni is the start of a great adventure, where you get to meet a ton of new people & make some amazing memories!
Share a snap of your new friends & neighbours, post it on social media & tag @FreshStudentLiving & hashtag #LoveYourUniYears. Our favs will win an Amazon Echo Dot or Chromecast.
What do I need to do?
It’s so simple to enter! All you need to do is...
- Take a photo with your new squad - be it your flatmates, neighbours or our team.
- And post it on social media (Instagram, Facebook and Twitter) with the hashtag #LoveYourUniYears
- Tag @FreshStudentLiving
Our favourite SquadGoals Selfie wins!
The photo can be taken anywhere – your room, kitchen, on campus, library, or your new local bar/club. This is a great opportunity to break the ice and win a prize!
The boring (but important) stuff...
- The winner must be a Fresh Student Living resident for 2018/19. Proof will be required.
- The Amazon Echo Dot prize will go to the person who posted the photograph. Duplicate entries of the same photo are not eligible. It is up to the winners discretion if they wish to share the prize with others in the selfie. We recommend you do, it’s nice to be nice.
- Applicable to selfies posted between 20th August 2018 - 30th September 2018. (Re-tagging old photos is not permitted)
- Competition ends 30th September at 23.59.
- Winner will be announced week commencing 1st October and will be contacted via Social Media
- The winner will be selected by Fresh Student Living
- The usual social media rules apply… So don’t be too cheeky
- By entering this competition you agree that any image you submit can be used by Fresh Student Living to display on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook in relation to the promoting of the competition.
We can't wait to see them and good luck!!
- Read Next
- Why I love staying FRESH... What do I need to take with me to university and where can I get it? Fresh Charity Week in Support of Young Minds Relax... it's covered with Endsleigh! 8 great things to do in Durham Secrets of the Savannah A successful Charity Week at Fresh
- How to be the ultimate flatmate Making friends as a shy student... Feeling anxious about starting university? Students and Sexual Health BLOG: A Chinese student's guide to a British life