VARSITY 2020 REFUND POLICY
There is now a refund policy in place for Varsity 2020 tickets. Please see below information on how to get your refund (please note that this policy is for Sheffield Hallam students only)
1. If you ordered a ticket online and have not collected this ticket, this will be refunded as soon as possible to your original payment method.
2. If you ordered a ticket online and collected, please fill out this Google Form (sign in to complete the form by using either your student account, a personal account, or create a new one if you need to). Please provide the reference number (this will have been emailed to you in the email confirmation received when the ticket was purchased) and a photo of ALL tickets bought. Once this has been checked and verified, a refund will be provided to your original payment method.
- Please note that in both cases above, the payment was made securely through SagePay. We do not have access to card details and therefore cannot confirm them or refund to a different card.
3. If you bought a ticket from The HUBS, please use the Google Form (sign in to complete the form by using either your student account, a personal account, or create a new one if you need to). Fill out the survey answering all questions and provide photos of ALL tickets bought. Please then choose whether to receive the refund:
- By Bank Transfer. Once this has been checked and verified, a refund will be processed to your chosen method. Please note that in-line with GDPR legislation and our data protection policy, any bank account details provided will be securely stored, only available to those responsible for organising refunds, used only for the purpose of making the refund and then will be deleted in a timely manner.
- In person once The HUBS has reopened (please note that this may be several months away, possibly next academic year, depending on government advice!)
4. If you bought your ticket through a Sports Club, your committee will be in touch to let you know how the refund will be processed.
For more info, please visit the SHU Union website.
- Read Next
- Self-Isolation Guidance and Support for Students Sheffield Hallam Corona Community Conversation Club is now ONLINE! Want to become a mentor? Coronavirus advice for health students on placement Corona Virus: Advice for Students Calling all 2020 Graduates! A risk-free way to book your 20/21- The Trigon and Brittain Street Love SHU Card! Corona Virus: Tips and Advice COVID19 and Volunteering
- Corona Virus: Tips and Advice Be Part of Team Trigon! Corona Virus: Advice for Students The Trigon - 5 minutes to 5 great places Coach Academy - Work Experience Opportunities