Need to see a doctor? Register at Student Health!
Life at uni can sometimes take its toll, especially at the start of term when you live and study in close proximity to other students.
Register with a doctor nice and early to make sure you get seen when you need to.
Sheffield Hallam have two medical centres, one at City Campus (Student Health Centre) and the other at Collegiate (Porter Brook), making it nice and easy to schedule appointments without ever missing any lectures…sorry about that!
The medical centres provide a range of services including:
- General doctor/nurse appointments
- Repeat prescriptions
- Free contraception and sexual health checks
- Asthma and diabetes management
- Vaccinations and minor surgery
Whether you’re a first year living in halls, or a returning student, don't wait until you feel unwell to register with our medical centre -registering only takes 10 minutes and gives you (and your parents) some peace of mind should you start to feel under the weather.
You can even register before you get to university by following this link to a downloadable form.
- Read Next
- Stay Healthy at SHU.... Looking After Yourself Sexual Health Sheffield Let's be positive about male body image! We're here to help: Hallam Help Coronavirus Impact: Information for Students Stay healthy over summer! Get fit this summer! Need help managing your money? Is it time for a digital detox? How I funded my summer... 16 reasons why student life is the BEST life How prepared are you for your exams?
- Corona Virus: Tips and Advice The mental health reality of my first year Corona Virus: Advice for Students The Trigon - 5 minutes to 5 great places Coach Academy - Work Experience Opportunities