Hall Spotlight: The Trigon
Right on the door step of the city centre, why not consider The Trigon as your home away from home whilst in Sheffield?
Only a short 5 minute walk away from The Trigon is Sheffield Hallam University City Campus. The Trigon, a modern student accommodation complex offering mixed cluster flats of 3, 4, 5 and 6 beds, giving students plenty of choice.
Want to know what's great about Trigon?
- It is situated in an ideal location! Trigon is just 5 minutes walk from the City Campus, 5 minutes walk from Sheffield train station and only 10 minutes from the city centre.
- Excellent price of rent given the location
- There is a calendar of social events for you to get involved with
- The site is fully equipped with an on-site laundry service, common room, reception and 24/7 on-site security.
Perfect for both new and returning students!
If you want to live in Trigon with your friends after your first year, no problem! Just let us know in your application
For info about The Trigon, including pricing, facilities and how to apply can be found on our Official Trigon Page
- Read Next
- Be Part of Team Trigon! The Trigon - 5 minutes to 5 great places My favourite things about halls Living in The Elements: Student Blog Want to live with your mates? Live at The Trigon Applying for accommodation: FAQs Top 5 reasons to return to live in Hallam Halls Applied for halls, what next? It's time to LOVE where you LIVe at LIV Student! Cleaning hacks inspired by Mrs Hinch! What's it like living at The Pinnacles? LIV Student - New for 2019! Apply now for Accommodation! Have you checked your house contract? The Elements - New for 2018!
- Corona Virus: Tips and Advice Be Part of Team Trigon! Corona Virus: Advice for Students The Trigon - 5 minutes to 5 great places Breaking News: Coronavirus Update and Advice