Do you want to work as a Student Ambassador?
Share your university experiences through paid work that fits around your studies.
We’re looking for student ambassadors, assistants and casual research assistants to work on campus, at open days and other events, talking to potential applicants, their parents/family and teachers.
What types of things could you be doing?
- Student life talks – talking to groups about your experiences of being a student.
- Campus tours – taking people on guided tours around the University campus.
- Meet and greet – being the first point of contact for visitors to the University.
- Administration duties – such as helping with mailouts, answering phone enquiries, or inputting data.
- Course-specific workshops – using your knowledge about your subject area to help with activities linked to your course.
- Working on research projects
Who are we looking for?
We want students who are enthusiastic, outgoing and approachable. You must be willing to join in, be reliable, punctual and well-organised.
How can you apply?
Look out for Campus Job vacancies on UniHub - where you'll also find details of other part-time and graduate opportunities.
Make sure you also check out Careers Connect for loads of advice, tips and info to help you get ahead of the competition!
- Read Next
- Jobs On Campus Should you get a job at uni? COVID19 and Volunteering Corona Virus: Tips and Advice Accommodation: Apply through SHU Browzer Tips - Laptop work spaces around SHU Love SHU Card! Corona Virus: Advice for Students Student Advice Centre - Academic Issues? Private Sector Housing? Try SHU first Calling all 2020 Graduates! Browzer Tips - Laptop Lockers
- Corona Virus: Tips and Advice Be Part of Team Trigon! Corona Virus: Advice for Students The Trigon - 5 minutes to 5 great places Breaking News: Coronavirus Update and Advice