Deals, discounts and offers galore!
It's at that point of the year, your bank account may be looking a little bit dry.
But if you still want to be able to go out and enjoy yourself, worry not. There’s plenty of deals that you and your friends can enjoy to make sure you’re eating delicious food and having a fun social life whilst saving money.
Food can be very expensive nowadays, especially when you’re eating out, and who doesn’t enjoy eating out every once in a while? As a student, you can create an account with ‘Student Beans’ where you’ll find loads of discounts on any food you fancy, e.g. 30% off at Pizza Express.
There’s nothing worse than paying a lot of money on travel before you’ve even started your day. As a student you can get a bunch of different discounts and deals on different travel methods:
- Train fares can be very expensive but with a 16-25 railcard you can get a third off rail fares to travel all across Britain so you can get to and from destinations at a much cheaper price.
- If you need to travel by bus you will find you’ll have spent all your change on one ticket before you know it and if you’re doing this regularly it can add up. To get cheaper tickets, try buying in bulk to get a cheaper price overall. This is particularly useful if you’re a student that does a lot of travelling by bus regularly.
- Thinking about doing some work abroad for your uni placement or are you in need of a holiday with your friends? Well, Student Universe has loads of flights made at a cheaper price for students so you can fly safely and happy knowing you haven’t drained your bank account.
We all deserve to give ourselves some retail therapy from time to time but this can be expensive. That’s why downloading the UniDays app and creating an account will be an investment. Either show your UniDays ID in store or enter the discount codes, you'll find hundreds of deals at your fingertips.
And there you have it, a whole bunch of brilliant deals for you to try out and have fun with, happy spending!
- Read Next
- THE apps for moving to Sheffield Meet a local family - join Host! Get home with City Taxi & the Safe Taxi Scheme Meadowhall Student Night SHUcard - Your Best Friend on Campus! Planning a Night Out? Do it Right... LIV Student: 5 things to consider when moving to SHU How to save AND make serious cash George's Blog: British Freshers explained Time to start getting ready for uni! THE must-have tech for freshers Jessica's Blog: Moving to SHU! 6 apps to keep you fit at Hallam #InternationalStudents: What to bring to uni
- SHU Jobs: Student Accommodation Assistant Arrivals Weekend: Keys & Car Parking The essentials for your first food shop! All the uni supplies you NEED Sheffield Freshers' Nights Out