Coronavirus Impact: Information for Students
- All teaching is now being delivered online or accessed remotely.
- The campus is now closed. Visit the main coronavirus advice page for details.
- The University has made changes to the academic calendar for the remainder of the year. Visit the main coronavirus advice page for more details.
- We have updated our information about assessments and exams. See the assessments and exams section below.
- A range of support for students is available online and remotely, including advice on wellbeing.
- All University-related international travel is suspended.
Along with emails from faculties and Blackboard announcements, please check the links in this information on a daily basis. In reflection of fluidity of the Coronavirus situation, you are also strongly advised to keep updated with and adhere to advice given by the NHS and the government websites
- Read Next
- Drugs - know the risks, know how to get help We're here to help: Hallam Help Planning a Night Out? Do it Right... Stay Healthy at SHU.... 7 everyday habits of happy people Let's be positive about male body image! Get home with City Taxi & the Safe Taxi Scheme Gone in 20 seconds... Sexual Health Sheffield
- Corona Virus: Tips and Advice Be Part of Team Trigon! Corona Virus: Advice for Students The Trigon - 5 minutes to 5 great places Breaking News: Coronavirus Update and Advice