Target Jobs Undergraduate of the Year Awards
Apply now and you could win:
- An exclusive visit to an international markets with ACCA
- A ten-week paid internship and an overseas trip with First Names Group
- A placement or a ten-week summer internship and a trip to Paris with L’Oréal
- A place on the SPARK scheme and a trip to Hong Kong to shadow for annual LGBTQ+ art show with Clifford Chance
- a ten-week paid summer internship commencing June 2019, one or two weeks at a European facility, an Apple watch, Rolls-Royce branded gifts and a ‘day in the life of a senior female manager’ with Rolls-Royce
- A summer placement and a week overseas with Enterprise Rent-A-Car
- A smartwatch and the chance to be fast-tracked to the assessment centre for Deutsche Bank's Spring into Banking programme
- A summer internship or a full-time job with Procter & Gamble
Set yourself apart from the competition and gain great experience of the graduate job application process.
The TARGETjobs Undergraduate of the Year Awards celebrates the UK's best undergraduates. It is the only undergraduate award in the UK and is widely recognised by graduate recruiters. The final shortlist of ten from each category are invited to the exclusive awards event in Canary Wharf, London on 26 April 2019 to network and dine with graduate recruiters before the winners are announced.
You have nothing to lose and so much to gain, apply now!
- Read Next
- THE private accommodation checklist Ask RGU - Online Help Point Garthdee: What's on campus? Introducing your RGU e-Hub Welcome to Student Help Point Free Sanitary Products Scheme RGU Counselling & Wellbeing : Meet the Team How to Motivate Yourself Everything to do with eggs! Valentines day Is it done yet? Spotlight On: Boundaries & Consent - The Right Way To Do It. Cooking: The perfect pasta & rice Self-isolation: The best of Netflix
- How to get a National Insurance Number Get your deposit protected! RGU Book Club ShelfHelp GETTIN’ ABOOT! - Getting Around Aberdeen and Shire