Target Jobs Undergraduate of the Year Awards
Apply now and you could win:
- An exclusive visit to an international markets with ACCA
- A ten-week paid internship and an overseas trip with First Names Group
- A placement or a ten-week summer internship and a trip to Paris with L’Oréal
- A place on the SPARK scheme and a trip to Hong Kong to shadow for annual LGBTQ+ art show with Clifford Chance
- a ten-week paid summer internship commencing June 2019, one or two weeks at a European facility, an Apple watch, Rolls-Royce branded gifts and a ‘day in the life of a senior female manager’ with Rolls-Royce
- A summer placement and a week overseas with Enterprise Rent-A-Car
- A smartwatch and the chance to be fast-tracked to the assessment centre for Deutsche Bank's Spring into Banking programme
- A summer internship or a full-time job with Procter & Gamble
Set yourself apart from the competition and gain great experience of the graduate job application process.
The TARGETjobs Undergraduate of the Year Awards celebrates the UK's best undergraduates. It is the only undergraduate award in the UK and is widely recognised by graduate recruiters. The final shortlist of ten from each category are invited to the exclusive awards event in Canary Wharf, London on 26 April 2019 to network and dine with graduate recruiters before the winners are announced.
You have nothing to lose and so much to gain, apply now!
- Read Next
- RGU July 2019 Graduation!....All you need to know... Your University needs you! Volunteer to make a difference for new students! Garthdee: What's on campus? RGU Student Help Point - What we do.... Introducing your RGU e-Hub Do you feel safe on campus? How I make my long distance relationship last
- RGU July 2019 Graduation!....All you need to know... Introducing your RGU e-Hub How I make my long distance relationship last Your University needs you! Volunteer to make a difference for new students! How to avoid being a broke student