Bloggers & Vloggers Wanted!
Want to get your writing published? You could see your work HERE, we're on the lookout for student bloggers...
Do you have a passion for writing? Are you a serial Instagrammer? Consider yourself a Twitter fiend? Or do you just love to blog/vlog about everything and anything?
Well, we want you to collaborate with you. Email us now to find out more!
Share your experience of general university life and your interests - whether you're a follower of fashion, a keen photographer, live music lover or top chef in your flat. Let your fellow students know the different things that occur during your student life and the many ups and downs!
Maybe this is your first time living in the UK? We would love to hear about your experience as an international student too.
It's a great opportunity and if you want to get recognized as a writer/creator - people need to know you exist! So, it's time to build up your portfolio, with lots of benefits too:
- Build a reputation and boost your C.V
- Employers are interested in personal skills and working with us on Browzer will benefit your career even if you don't fancy yourself as a journalist in the future
- Get your personality through on paper (or the computer) and have an extra, fun opportunity to talk about your interests
- Get people talking and following! Sharing your stories on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram will boost your social media presence
We want to hear from you - contact us and you could become a 2019/20 Browzer blogger or vlogger!
- Read Next
- What's Browzer? Is your phone hindering your happiness? Think before you send! 16 reasons why student life is the BEST life The ULTIMATE guide to British food Battling loneliness at university Self-isolation: A student guide 7 everyday habits of happy people 7 everyday habits of happy people Fitness fads to avoid Eating disorders: How to help your friend Self-isolation: Workouts in your room Do you have a positive relationship with your bed? RGU STUDENT HELP POINT - VIRTUAL SERVICE Self-isolation: Food to help you keep positive
- Want to work while you are a student? Here is how to get a National Insurance Number... Just before you leave for Easter... Cooking, with cereal? Your responsibilities vs. your landlords Think before you send!