All the uni supplies you NEED
Your first task when you arrive at uni is unpacking...
And if you don't have everything you need, it's only going to make life much more difficult.
Here's a list of everything you need:
- Duvet, duvet covers
- Pillows, pillowcases
- Bed sheets, mattress cover
- Bring spares!
- Comfortable clothing for lectures or just lounging around, e.g. the three J’s: jumpers, jeans, joggers.
- A selection of clothes suitable for different weather conditions
- Fancier outfits that you may wear out for an event
- Pyjamas/dressing gown
- Wash bag, especially if you’re sharing a bathroom
- Soap/shower gel
- Face wash and moisturiser
- Razors/shaving foam
- Bedroom lamp
- Phone and phone charger
- Laptop and laptop charger
- Washing up liquid
- Rubber gloves
- Food (bring some essentials for the first few days)
- Towels (hand and body)
- Toilet roll/toilet brush
- Toilet bleach/antibacterial spray
- Laundry basket
Now that you've got a list of things you need to buy to make your new flat a functional home, it's time to get packing...
Don't forget that you can print this out or screenshot it to use it as a shopping list!
- Read Next
- Hacks to help you boss Welcome Week Food hacks to save you money Booking in a Group: Student Halls EatRGU: What's New! How to make your second year house safe THE must-have tech for freshers How to save AND make serious cash Time to start getting ready for uni! Your first fortnight at uni bucket list! When home doesn't feel like home anymore... Mentally preparing yourself for university... A night out in Aberdeen... Want to go shopping?
- Deals, discounts and offers galore When home doesn't feel like home anymore... All the uni supplies you NEED Hacks to help you boss Welcome Week How to give your flatmates food envy!