Your student card also known as the 'Smart Card' will be your new best friend at uni!
What does it give me access to?
- Accommodation (if living on campus)
- Sports Facilities (remember to get your membership first!)
- Laundry Room
- Any University Buildings that you might require access to during your studies
Use it as a cash card
QMU is a cashless university which means that you can top up your card at the stations on campus and via the Way 2 Pay app to use it to pay for things like food, drinks, printing and library resources.
Want to know more about Way 2 Pay and the app? Find out all the information here.
Top up points
Top up points are spread across the main university building, the most frequently used ones are located in:
- The front entrance (next to the cash and change machine)
- The University shop
- There are 2 located in the 1875 canteen
- Or top up via the Way 2 Pay App