What facilities are available in the Sports Centre
The facilities listed below are currently available, with restrictions on equipment and capacities in each area. These restrictions are necessary in order to comply with government guidelines relating to the safe operation of indoor Sports facilities during Covid-19 .
Please note that you must book your place in advance via our online booking system, email or phone.
- Fitness Suite - 1 hour slots
- Weights Room - 45 minute slots
- *Exercise Pod - 1 hour slots
- Astroturf - Available to book through the SportsReception
- Personal Training - Available to book through
- Outdoor gym - Available – no booking required
- Fitness Classes - We anticipate that the fitness classes will be available from the 14th September and we will confirm this to you as soon as we are able.
*Exercise Pod – these will be positioned in the Fitness Studio. You will be allocated a workout space that will contain a spin bike, step box, studio bar & weights and a mat.
To give everyone a chance to use our facilities, we will be limiting the number of bookings that you can make to 1 per day and 3 per week.
We’ll endeavour to extend the available facilities, services and opening hours as quickly as possible, but in accordance with the most up-to-date advice on safety
- Read Next
- How can i book a slot in the gym? New online booking system for fitness classes! Book your favourite classes online! New Fitness Class timetable! Online bookings goes LIVE today - here is how to access it Monday Fitness Classes Winter is coming! What's on this weekend? Swiss ball medicine ball crunches Thursday Fitness Classes Dumbbell Scaption Bodyweight Squats Bent over row dumbells Shoulder Press Lat Pulldown
- Upright bike Support at QMU Tyler's Blog: Make yourself visible: Create an ePortfolio 18 unexpected things you need at uni Life in the UK vs. China