Thinking about organising an event on campus?
If you are, then the QMU Conferences & Events Team are your people!
We organise and deliver:
- Internal events on behalf of academic and professional services staff
- Commercial (income generating) conferences/events for staff and external clients
We offer advice to staff and students who want to organise their own events
How can we help?
- We have a wealth of experience in organising events on campus - we know what works, and what doesn't!!
- We can help you to ensure that your event is delivered professionally
- We can take away the work and worry from you - organising your own events can be stressful!!
- We have an events policy that documents how each type of event should be organised in line with the QMU operational plan (policy attached)
If you are planning an event and would like some help or guidance please contact us by email: Events@qmu.ac.uk and we will arrange to meet with you.
- Read Next
- Conference and Events Referral & Rewards Scheme What is QMU's new student support system? Healthcare, Faith & Chaplaincy Information QMUPodcast Browzer is now on Instagram! Did you know?......OneDrive For Students Collect your parcels on campus with Amazon lockers Wellbeing Service at QMU Self-Service password reset available now QMU IT: Digital Experience Festival 2019 Download the Browzer App now... Your Student Card - Access all areas RISE QMU Way 2 Pay - Your QMU best friend How to join a Sport or Society
- Upright bike Support at QMU Tyler's Blog: Make yourself visible: Create an ePortfolio Maja's Blog: Asexuality Meet the Catering Team...Alan Scott, our new Sous Chef