Thinking about organising an event on campus?
If you are, then the QMU Conferences & Events Team are your people!
We organise and deliver:
- Internal events on behalf of academic and professional services staff
- Commercial (income generating) conferences/events for staff and external clients
We offer advice to staff and students who want to organise their own events
How can we help?
- We have a wealth of experience in organising events on campus - we know what works, and what doesn't!!
- We can help you to ensure that your event is delivered professionally
- We can take away the work and worry from you - organising your own events can be stressful!!
- We have an events policy that documents how each type of event should be organised in line with the QMU operational plan (policy attached)
If you are planning an event and would like some help or guidance please contact us by email: Events@qmu.ac.uk and we will arrange to meet with you.
- Read Next
- What is QMU's new student support system? Healthcare, Faith & Chaplaincy Information Browzer is now on Instagram! Secret Santa Competition - WIN £50 Amazon Voucher Cycling Facilities at QMU Did you know?......OneDrive For Students Women V Cancer Ride the Night Edinburgh Collect your parcels on campus with Amazon lockers Self-Service password reset available now Wellbeing Service at QMU QMU IT: Digital Experience Festival 2019 Download the Browzer App now... Your Student Card - Access all areas RISE QMU Way 2 Pay - Your QMU best friend
- Secret Santa Competition - WIN £50 Amazon Voucher Tis the Season @ 1875 - Christmas Lunches Maggie's Christmas Menu Ways to prepare yourself for the exam period Elena's Blog: Keep calm this Exam Period