Sustainable Easter Crafts
Turn your trash into spring pastel treasure!
ResLife is organising a crafternoon using recyclable materials you'd be throwing away anyway. It's a perfect opportunity to get creative, relax, and brighten up your flat - all in ResLife Lounge.
Monday 6th April between 5pm and 7pm.
- Plastic bottles (no labels or glue residue!)
- **Washed** odd socks or bits of fabric you have lying around
- Clean glass jars (again, no labels or glue please!)
- Read Next
- Halls Hacks: How to get the most out of your first year in halls Re-Cycling Inner Tubes ResLife Support The ResLife Team ResLife Social Programme Need to talk? Ida-Marie's Blog: Gift Guide: DIY Ideas for Broke Students ResLife Help and Support Netflix and Dominoes How to be the BEST neighbour Accommodation - Helpful Information Have you checked your house contract? Your responsibilities vs. your landlords Cooking on Campus Accommodation Repairs - how to report maintenance requests
- Upright bike Tyler's Blog: Make yourself visible: Create an ePortfolio Sustainable Easter Crafts Nutrient File: Iron Maja's Blog: Asexuality