Did you know?......OneDrive For Students
Did you know you have access to a whopping 1TB of data storage, via OneDrive, included with your QMU Office 365 account?
OneDrive, part of Office 365, is Microsoft’s cloud storage option and is available to all QMU students.
Please note: QMU recommends the use of OneDrive over external hard drives and/ or USB thumbsticks as we cannot guarantee interoperability of such devices with all on-campus platforms.
There are many benefits to using OneDrive, for example:
- Access files anywhere
- Easily store and access your files from all your devices (including Horizon Desktop)
- Sync your data to your device using the OneDrive app (download required)
- Edits you make offline are automatically uploaded the next time you connect
- Work with anyone
- Share files and collaborate on documents with anyone inside or outside QMU
- Find files faster
- Quickly find files, photos and documents from personalised search results
- Protect your work
- Keep your data protected with version control, restore and advanced encryption
Please take some time to visit the OneDrive section on this link to discover the benefits of OneDrive and find links to Microsoft’s short instructional videos.
More information/ tips on OneDrive will be provided via @QMU_ITAlerts over the coming weeks.
- Read Next
- Self-Service password reset available now Want alerts about IT at QMU straight to your phone? Cycle Connections Bike Hire Scheme Your Student Card - Access all areas My QMU - welcome to your own dedicated mobile app! RISE QMU Looking for a part-time job? Way 2 Pay - Your QMU best friend Sports & Societies at QMU: what you need to know Making the most of your time here at QMU Mark's Blog: Benefits of living in QMU Halls Accommodation - Helpful Information Juuso's Blog: Being an international student at QMU Study Break means COFFEE
- Staff Catering Service in Maggie's Accommodation - Helpful Information Where to eat on Campus this Summer Meet the Sports Staff......Mark This week's menu in Maggie's