Cycling Facilities at QMU
At Queen Margaret University, we have placed sustainability at the very core of our vision, taking a joined up approach to the social, environmental and economic dimensions of sustainable development.
Our holistic approach not only takes account of our immediate campus environment and everyday behaviour, but also extends to curriculum development and the impact of our teaching and research across the world.
To help you make sustainable travel choices, there are facilities available on campus that include:
- Secure bicycle parking | Front Entrance | Bike Sheds by Residence Buildings
- Bike pump available at Reception
- Showers, changing and drying facilities | Green Travel Area (left after main door) | Sports Centre
- Locker facilities | Green Travel Area (left after main door) | Sports Centre
- Puncture kits, inner tubes and basic tools available from Cycle Connections
- Hire bikes are available complete with lights, helmets and locks
If you’d like to see more facilities, find out about cycling around East Lothian or meet new people interested in doing the same - like the page and join our group (Cycling at Queen Margaret University).
You can help us get more people active and tackle climate change by rethinking your journey to the QMU campus and by inviting your friends to follow Cycle Connections on Facebook.
- Read Next
- Liftshare with QMU QMU Cycle - What's on in December Dr Bike at QMU Just Eat Bikes at QMU Cycle Connections Bike Hire Scheme Collect your parcels on campus with Amazon lockers Mark's Blog: Benefits of living in QMU Halls Accommodation - Helpful Information Step up with QMU Get protected from Measles Want alerts about IT at QMU straight to your phone? Juuso's Blog: SIM plan tips and recommendations Thinking about organising an event on campus? How to join a Sport or Society Download the Browzer App now...
- Secret Santa Competition - WIN £50 Amazon Voucher Tis the Season @ 1875 - Christmas Lunches Maggie's Christmas Menu Ways to prepare yourself for the exam period Elena's Blog: Keep calm this Exam Period