Conference and Events Referral & Rewards Scheme
The Conference & Events Referral & Rewards scheme has been designed to reward you for any event referrals you pass to the Queen Margaret University Conference & Events team.
What are the Rewards?
The rewards system works in stages:
1. Site visit conducted from > Coffee on campus
initial referral for you and a friend
2. Event deposit paid:
a. Event value £0 to £1000 > £10 Amazon voucher
b. Event value £1001 to £5000 > £20 Amazon voucher
c. Event value £5001 and over > £50 Amazon voucher
The scheme is open to all QMU staff, students and visitors.
You will find more information, referral cards and drop boxes in the following locations:
- Registration desk, located to the left on the Main Reception
- Visitor waiting area
- Piano Bar, located just off 1875
- All staff tea points across all levels
Event Referral Process
- You submit your initial referral by filling out the referral card at the bottom of our forms and posting it into one of our drop boxes based around campus or by filling in an e-form found here on our intranet page.
- A member of the Conference & Events team will then get in touch with you to discuss your referral in more detail.
- After the discussion, we will contact the person named on your form to progress with the potential enquiry.
- If successful with any stages of the enquiry, the Conference & Events team will get in touch with you to organise your reward.
Terms and Conditions
- There is no limit on how many times you submit a referral card. For every referral card you submit, it must be a different contact each time, but can be from the same organisation.
- By signing your referral card, you are agreeing for your details to be shared with the Conference & Events team for communication purposes.
- You will find a copy of the Conferences & Events privacy statement on the QMU website: https://www.qmu.ac.uk/footer/privacy-statement/. By signing your referral card, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions and have read and understood the privacy statement.
- Internal events are exempt from the scheme as they follow the Events Booking Policy.
- External visitors can only submit via the hard copy form located in the above locations
- Referral must be a new business opportunity or contact
How to contact us
If you have any questions about the Referral and Rewards scheme, please contact the team via email: email@example.com, in person: level 1, leg 3 or by phone: 0131 474 0000, please say 'Events' when prompted.
- Read Next
- Jessica's Blog: Games We Play, Band Review Sheeni's Blog: Jess Glynne - Always in Between Album Review Jessica's Blog: Donnie Willow Music Review Jess's Blog: Half Formed Things, Band Review Summer of Festivals 2020 Whats on in March Poetry Corner: How to be alone Step up with QMU Get protected from Measles Want alerts about IT at QMU straight to your phone? Thinking about organising an event on campus? QMU IT: Digital Experience Festival 2019 QMU Enterprise Mentoring Programme
- Upright bike Support at QMU Tyler's Blog: Make yourself visible: Create an ePortfolio Maja's Blog: Asexuality Meet the Catering Team...Alan Scott, our new Sous Chef