Collect your parcels on campus with Amazon lockers
Spend most of your student loan on Amazon then have the hassle of waiting on your delivery? Well...
Did you know that we have amazon lockers on campus?
Amazon Lockers are self-service kiosks where you can collect or return your Amazon parcels at a time that's convenient for you. The lockers are located next to the bus stop on campus...we make that about a 2 minute walk from Halls or a quick pit stop on your way to lectures - easy!
How do I use the Amazon lockers?
- Log into your Amazon account, search for your nearest locker and add it to your Amazon address book
- Shop until your heart is content (or student loan runs out!) and select the QMU locker point as your delivery address at the checkout
- You will then receive a unique pickup code so go along to your locker and follow the instructions
It really is that simple!
Please remember to pick up your parcel from the lockers within 3 days else it will be returned to Amazon.
For more information and a few important T&C's, please see the Amazon website.
- Read Next
- Mark's Blog: Budget Friendly Food Shopping Yasmin's Blog: Second hand shopping in Edinburgh Student Shopping Guide to Musselburgh Sports Products RISE QMU Did you know?......OneDrive For Students Self-Service password reset available now Making the most of your time here at QMU Way 2 Pay - Your QMU best friend Accommodation - Helpful Information Sports & Societies at QMU: what you need to know Elena's Blog: How to budget...on a budget! Step up with QMU
- Staff Catering Service in Maggie's Accommodation - Helpful Information Where to eat on Campus this Summer Meet the Sports Staff......Mark This week's menu in Maggie's