Bloggers & Vloggers Wanted!
Want to get your writing published? You could see your work HERE, we're on the lookout for student bloggers...
Do you have a passion for writing? Are you a serial Instagrammer? Consider yourself a Twitter fiend? Or do you just love to blog/vlog about everything and anything?
Well, we want you to collaborate with you. Email us now to find out more!
Share your experience of general university life and your interests - whether you're a follower of fashion, a keen photographer, live music lover or top chef in your flat. Let your fellow students know the different things that occur during your student life and the many ups and downs!
Maybe this is your first time living in the UK? We would love to hear about your experience as an international student too.
It's a great opportunity and if you want to get recognized as a writer/creator - people need to know you exist! So, it's time to build up your portfolio, with lots of benefits too:
- Build a reputation and boost your C.V
- Employers are interested in personal skills and working with us on Browzer will benefit your career even if you don't fancy yourself as a journalist in the future
- Get your personality through on paper (or the computer) and have an extra, fun opportunity to talk about your interests
- Get people talking and following! Sharing your stories on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram will boost your social media presence
We want to hear from you - contact us and you could become a 2019/20 Browzer blogger or vlogger!
- Read Next
- Is it time for a digital detox? 16 reasons why student life is the BEST life Feeling anxious about starting uni? The mental health reality of my first year The ULTIMATE guide to British food Pre arrivals: All the uni supplies you NEED Ridwane's Blog: First Semester 'Tarotscopes' Ida-Marie's Blog: Friendships: The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly Fiona's Blog: How to keep the conversation flowing on a first date Elena's Blog: How to write a cover letter Self-isolation: A student guide Jessica's Blog: My Writing Process Ridwane's Blog: Your Second Semester Tarotscope Ridwane's Blog: How To Use Tarot For Self Care Elena's Blog: How to budget...on a budget!
- Upright bike Tyler's Blog: Make yourself visible: Create an ePortfolio Maja's Blog: Asexuality Meet the Catering Team...Alan Scott, our new Sous Chef Self-Service password reset available now