10 completely free things to do in Edinburgh
Sometimes being a student on a tight budget can stop you from going out and exploring Edinburgh. With the most popular tourist hotspots like Edinburgh Castle charging a fee for entrance, it leaves you wondering what can you do that is completely free?
We have put together a list of 10 free things to do in Edinburgh:
- National Museum of Scotland
- The Stand Comedy Club
- Scottish National Portrait Gallery
- Free Walking Tour
- Scottish National Gallery
- Leith Links Outdoor Tennis & Bowling Green
- Scottish Parliament Building
- Scottish National Gallery of Modern Art
- Gorgie City Farm
Why don't you go and check out some of these free attractions and save yourself some pennies!
- Read Next
- 10 Uses For Coffee Grounds Escaping the Crowds in Edinburgh Robert's Blog: Student Friendly Food Places Elena's Blog: How to budget...on a budget! Mark's Blog: Budget Friendly Food Shopping Mental Health First Aid Courses Robert's Blog: Free Days Out in Edinburgh Your personal guide to Edinburgh Robert's Blog: Days out around Scotland Reducing Waste: Home Edition Getting Around Edinburgh Student Shopping Guide to Musselburgh Robert's Blog: Edinburgh’s Stress Relieving Areas What you need to know before arriving at uni YOUR guide to Edinburgh's food and drink hot spots
- Upright bike Support at QMU Tyler's Blog: Make yourself visible: Create an ePortfolio 18 unexpected things you need at uni Life in the UK vs. China