Bring your Unicorn and stay with us
Happy National Unicorn day everyone. I know what you’re thinking, you think they’re not real don’t you. Well, if that’s the case why are they the national animal of Scotland? The Scottish definitely don’t believe in made-up creatures so it’s obviously completely legit.
(No one mention Nessi.)
As you ponder the magnificence of a kilt-wearing horse with added head gear I’d like to quickly segue into some hard selling, involving no unicorns I’m afraid (unless you bring your own. We might be able to make an exception to the No Pets Policy if you do). Did you know that you can stay with us in University halls for as short a time as a week? You don’t need to get into long contracts or unnecessary commitments and you can stay right on campus.
Just in case you’re still trying to figure out how to get your hands on a unicorn, I’ve listed some of the perks of staying with us:
- Study – No more getting up at ridiculous o’clock to catch that plane, train or automobile. It's exam time right, perhaps your parents could be convinced to fund your stay in a purpose built revision space?
- Lifestyle - Are your friends living in halls? If you fancy having a little taster of their experience – why don’t you treat yourself to a short stay.
- Try before you buy – Are you still wondering about living away from home next year? Now is the perfect opportunity to see if it suits you.
- Rooms are available in most of our halls
- Prices start at £135 per week (includes bedding and towel)
*definitely a unicorn.
For more info about the short lets available you can send us an enquiry here or get in touch with the team on 0161 247 2958.
- Read Next
- Be in with a chance of winning your very own Uni-Pug! Stay with us - Short-term lets now available! How We Can Help At Birley Student Living Reception Daisy Bank Halls: From a Daisy Bank Veteran How to resolve any problems with Flatmates Picking the right flatmate/housemates ResLife Rewind! Accommodation Cancellation and Refund Information 5 things to do when you have settled in New Student? Learn about Res Life at MMU
- Be in with a chance of winning your very own Uni-Pug! What's around Birley? Did someone say rev sesh?! Daisy Bank Halls: From a Daisy Bank Veteran Looking back on my final year