Whether you live in halls or have moved in to the local community, we're sure you're proud of Liverpool and want to make the best of your time here. The University attracts the brightest students from diverse backgrounds and you all make a great contribution to the City. This information has been put together to help make the most out of your time living here - click below for more information on each topic.
- Life in the Community - Find out about how to settle in to your new neighbourhood.
- Exploring Liverpool - A variety of recommendations for places to explore, eat and drink around the city.
- Representing your University - A reminder of the University's expectations for students out in the community.
- Parties and Noise - Some advice to ensure any gatherings you choose to host once Covid-19 restrictions are lifted are trouble-free.
- Where to find help - We recognise that there may be times when our students are the victims of problematic behaviour off-campus, click here to find out where to go for help and support.
- Volunteering Opportunities - Click here for access to a huge variety of volunteering opportunities from Liverpool Guild of Students.
- Stay Safe at home - Guidance from Liverpool Student Homes on making your home as safe as possible.
Click here for information on Life in Halls, and here for guidance on Leaving Halls.