We're very happy to welcome you to our University of Liverpool accommodation. Please click on the headings below to find out all you need to know about living in our halls:
- Moving in to halls - Practical information about moving in to our accommodation. If you want to know more about the application process click here.
- Halls Contact Information - Telephone numbers and email addresses for all receptions and other important contacts.
- Support in halls - Learn more about the staff that work hard to support you while you live in halls.
- Advice for living in halls - Visit the Halls Life 'Support' page for various articles on topics to help and guide you.
- Getting Involved in halls - Learn more about Halls Student Committees and the Give It a Go Scheme.
- Representing your University - A reminder of the University's expectations for students out in the community.
- Safety on campus - Learn more about the Campus Support team here to protect all of our students.
- Travelling around the City and to Greenbank - Click here for advice on travelling via car, bus or bike.
- Your Important Documents - A one-stop shop for all the policies and procedures you will need to be aware of when living in halls.
Click here for advice on preparing to leave halls and move in to the wider community.