What should I bring to Uni?
Your University experience is getting closer but you are probably so excited that you want to start packing your bags right now!
Don't get too carried away and pack everything in your bedroom at home but don't get to Leicester and then realise you've left your laptop charger 250 miles away!
To avoid this kind of disaster, write down a list of things you should bring with you:
- Pillows and duvet
- Sheets and duvet cover (remember to check the size of your bed!)
- Clothes (don't forget fancy dress, believe us you'll need it!)
- Coat hangers
- Sports kit
- Cleaning items
- Kitchen utensils
- Extension lead (surge protected)
- Food for the first couple of days
- Home comforts (posters, photos, cuddly toys etc.)
If you don't want to cram the car full, you can pre-order bedding and kitchen packs from us and they will be in your room ready for your arrival.
- Read Next
- Follow us on social media! Things to do in Leicester Accommodation questions answered Make Your Room Your Home Moving to Leicester? Top Spots to Visit! How to... Keep your halls clean Why Should You Stay in Halls? Join Your Hall Facebook Group! Our FREE Mental Health Resources Maintenance problem? What to Expect When You Arrive Meet the Team - The City! How To...Get Around in Leicester Visiting Reception Safely Contents Insurance
- What to Expect When You Arrive Join Your Hall Facebook Group! How to...Top-up and use your laundry card Stay healthy over summer! My First Day in Halls