How to...Top-up and use your laundry card
It's laundry day!
Doing your laundry at Uni can seem like a lot of effort so here’s an easy guide on how to use your Circuit cards to make it just a bit more stress-free.
- If you haven’t already, create an account on the Circuit website using the number on the bottom of your card
- Click on top-up my laundry card
- Choose your top-up point (this will be your hall e.g. Digby Hall)
- Enter the amount you wish to top up, the minimum is £5 and the maximum a card can hold is £7
- Pay using PayPal or your card
- You will be given a pin which you will need to enter at the top up point in the laundry room
- Follow the instructions at the top-up point and enter the pin when prompted
- Tap your card on your desired machine and you’re ready to do your washing!
Any issues with your washing machine or Circuit account please contact Circuit laundry direct on 01422 820026.
- Read Next
- How to...Use your household appliances Your guide to doing laundry TV licensing- everything you need to know How to... Keep your halls clean Make use of our study spaces Support in Halls Dealing with Homesickness in Halls Sign up for SafeZone
- Advice From a Graduate: Budgeting Blog: How I told my family about my mental health 9 things we look forward to in Autumn Join Your Hall Facebook Group! Keep Your Bike Safe at Uni