How to...Top-up and use your laundry card
It's laundry day!
Doing your laundry at Uni can seem like a lot of effort so here’s an easy guide on how to use your Circuit cards to make it just a bit more stress-free.
- If you haven’t already, create an account on the Circuit website using the number on the bottom of your card
- Click on top-up my laundry card
- Choose your top-up point (this will be your hall e.g. Digby Hall)
- Enter the amount you wish to top up, the minimum is £5 and the maximum a card can hold is £7
- Pay using PayPal or your card
- You will be given a pin which you will need to enter at the top up point in the laundry room
- Follow the instructions at the top-up point and enter the pin when prompted
- Tap your card on your desired machine and you’re ready to do your washing!
Any issues with your washing machine or Circuit account please contact Circuit laundry direct on 01422 820026.
- Read Next
- How to...Use your household appliances Your guide to doing laundry How to...make you way around Leicester TV licensing- everything you need to know Meet the Team - Oadby Student Village! How to... Keep your halls clean Make use of our study spaces Dealing with Homesickness in Halls
- Join Your Hall Facebook Group! The Oadby Shuttle Bus - 2019/20 Passes Meet the Team - City Living! Make Your Room Your Home Support Available to You