How to use Singer Hall (premium) appliances
We have lots of great appliances for you to use while you're becoming a master in the kitchen, but before you can do that you're going to need to know how to use them
Here are all the how-to guides you'll need so you can get cooking (and feed yourself) while you're at uni...
How to use your Electric Oven
To use the bottom oven:
- Push the relevant dial and turn to select the desired temperature
To use the top oven:
- Push the function dial and turn to select the top oven setting
- Then push the temperature dial in, and turn to select the desired temperature
How to use your Gas Hobs
- Before cooking, make sure the extractor fan is on
- Turn ignition dial to the right and pull up
- Select the dial for the hob you want to light
- Push in and turn to the left to light hob
- At the end of cooking, push the ignition dial in to lock it into off position
So you can sauté your way through uni...
How to use your Electric Grill
- Push the function dial and turn to select the grill setting
- Then push the temperature dial in, and turn all the way to the left
Now you're all set to become the next top chef at Singer Hall!
- Read Next
- Let's take it back to basics... #Dontbedaft: The Fire Series All the uni supplies you NEED How to check out of your halls #Dontbedaft: Our Top 5 Safety Tips The one mistake you shouldn't make at uni... #DontBeDaft: Getting Home Safe #DontBeDaft: Insurance Series Your rent FAQs answered! #DontBeDaft: The Gas Safety Series Laundry made easy!
- Student Accommodation at Coventry University Things students wish they knew about moving into halls Your campus facilities! The must-have house viewing checklist Laundry made easy!