Got something to say about your accommodation?
FutureLets is committed to providing a high quality of service and accommodation and we hope you love it!
However, if you don't feel that we have met your expectations and you wish to make a complaint/suggestion, there are a few things you could do:
- Speak to your Residence Officer in your accommodation about how you're feeling because they are physically much closer to you. This should mean that your issue is resolved quickly.
- If you are living in a private property, it would be easiest to put your opinions in writing to:
Charles Ward 145
- If you'd prefer to drop us an email you can do that too! It's either email@example.com (for halls and houses) or firstname.lastname@example.org (for private lettings).
We really value your feedback, so please be assured that if you inform us of a problem, we will try our best to resolve it as soon as we can.
- Read Next
- Your Residence Life Coordinator Need something fixing in your accommodation? How to make your second year house safe THE private accommodation checklist House V's Halls #DontBeDaft: Insurance Series What it's (realistically) like living in halls We want to help you avoid charges Moving in: What to do once you've settled... #DontBeDaft: The Car Series Have you sorted your bills for next year?
- Protect your valuables and get insured! Student Accommodation at Coventry University Your rent FAQs answered! Stay healthy over summer! House V's Halls