Got something to say about your accommodation?
FutureLets is committed to providing a high quality of service and accommodation and we hope you love it!
However, if you don't feel that we have met your expectations and you wish to make a complaint/suggestion, there are a few things you could do:
- Speak to your Residence Officer in your accommodation about how you're feeling because they are physically much closer to you. This should mean that your issue is resolved quickly.
- If you are living in a private property, it would be easiest to put your opinions in writing to:
Charles Ward 145
- If you'd prefer to drop us an email you can do that too! It's either firstname.lastname@example.org (for halls and houses) or email@example.com (for private lettings).
We really value your feedback, so please be assured that if you inform us of a problem, we will try our best to resolve it as soon as we can.
- Read Next
- Your Residence Life Coordinator Need something fixing in your accommodation? House V's Halls Get your deposit protected! Get your deposit protected! What's Browzer? What's Browzer? Your responsibilities vs. your landlords Your responsibilities vs. your landlords Have you checked your house contract? Have you checked your house contract? #DontBeDaft: Insurance Series We want to help you avoid charges
- First year, second term - a guide to survival Get your deposit protected! Are you struggling to pay your accommodation? Need something fixing in your accommodation? First year, second term - a guide to survival